Discover your magical piano powers with Piano Princess Lyra
- The Piano Princess, Maya Wolff, 07703118102, 01273 624428, [email protected]
- The Piano Princess is a high quality music service that is catered to each child individually using story telling, singing probs, games and our own books for lesson content.
- The Piano Princess Director Maya Wolff may always be contacted with any questions/queries by phone, email, text message.
- Each lesson will be planned according to the child's level and progress.
- All bookings/cancellations must be made with Maya Wolff through email, phone or text message.
- Lesson content can be discussed with the teacher or Maya who will communicate with the teacher
- We will always do our best to resolve any issues. Please don't hesitate to contact Maya Wolff at any time who will do her best to solve any problems.
- Payment needs to be made by the start of each lesson
- Payment is to be made via Bacs only to the following Bank account:
Name: The Piano Princess
Sort Code: 09 01 29
Account Number: 35493356
- Do not take cash to your teacher but set up a BACS payment before your first lesson with the child's full name as the reference . Once it is set up most banking apps will let you make payments via app within seconds.
- Failure to pay on time may result in termination of lessons.
- If you prefer to make a bigger lump sum payment, we will be in touch with a reminder when the money is used up. If you need to cancel bookings that aren’t within 24hrs and there’s still money on your account you may ask for the money back or for the money to be rolled over.
- All Cancellations must be made with Maya Wolff through email, phone, text message.
- If cancellations occur on the day of the lesson, please also let your teacher know directly.
- Cancellations on the day of the lesson will incur 50% of the lesson fee. If the full fee has already been paid the remaining 50% can be carried over to the next lesson.
- You are not bound into a contract and may terminate lessons at any point up until the day before your next scheduled lesson by contacting Maya Wolff.
- Please don’t arrive too early for your lesson as teachers might not have a place to wait and have a tight schedule. Please don’t be late as you will miss out on your lesson time.
Code of Conduct
- All our teachers are CRB checked and have been thoroughly vetted.
- We advise that minors are accompanied by an adult. They may only be left at the parent’s discretion and with the teacher's consent, making sure your child feels comfortable. You must be contactable throughout the lesson time in case of any emergencies and must leave your numbers with the teacher direclty. If you drop off your child, make sure your child is with the teacher before leaving them.
- You may not pay the teacher directly or book lessons directly through the teacher within a year after terminating your lessons with The Piano Princess.
I have read, understood and agree to the T&C's: